Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Does it cost to become a member of myfloralplace.com?
- No. myfloralplace.com is totally free. It costs nothing to browse through our Occasions and there is no
charge to take advantage of My Orders and My Calendar.
- 2. What are the different ways to order flowers at myfloralplace.com?
- There are four ways to order floral arrangements. You can order online, over the phone, by speaking to one of our
Certified Floral Designers at any Price Chopper Central Market Florist, and by using one of our convenient in-store
- 3. How do I find flowers for a certain occasion?
- It’s easy! Just click on Occasions and you can view floral arrangements sorted by occasion and price. If you
want to upgrade or customize a floral arrangement, just click “Customize” and you will have a menu of options to
- 4. Can I customize my floral arrangements by adding special features?
- Yes! That is what makes our site different from the rest. If you want to upgrade or customize a floral arrangement, just click “Customize” and you can type in any color, flower or additional items in the note box.
A certified florist will contact you within 2 hours of the order being placed, and confirm availability of your request and note any price differences.
* Note 2 hours is within the normal business hours of 8:00 am- 5:00 pm EST. After 5:00 pm, you will be contacted by 10:00 am the next business day.
- 5. Where do I pick up my flowers? Can they be delivered?
- You can pick up your flowers at any participating Price Chopper Central Market Florist. You can also have them delivered for a
nominal fee within the zip codes serviced by each store. Additional mileage charges may apply if exceeding 8 miles.
- 6. What happens if the recipient or I am not in the area of “Price Chopper’s Central Market Florist”?
- As one of the top FTD providers in the country, your order will get handled through our worldwide FTD florist network. This can all be done on line.
- 7. How can I get email reminders of my special occasions before they occur?
- As soon as you join myfloralplace.com, you can start setting up your personalized My Calendar page with all your
most important occasions. You can make all your special moments “personal” holidays. Select reminder dates and
you will receive e-mails so remembering is easy.
- 8. How can I see my previous floral orders?
- As you order flowers through myfloralplace.com, all your orders will be recorded in My Orders. Photographs
of each floral arrangement along with all pertinent information will be at your fingertips for future reference.
- 9. How do I update my account information?
- If you need to update your account information or settings, simply click on My Info in the menu bar at the top of
every page. You will have the option of updating your personal and payment information.
- 10. How can I track my order?
- You will receive an e-mail with the picture of the finished product as soon as it is made. If you need a delivery update the store receiving your order will always have their name
and phone in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Feel free to call your friendly Central Market florist with any questions. If you simply want to know the status of your floral
order, click on the menu option Contact Us,
available at the bottom of every page.
- 11. Can I be sure my personal information and credit card numbers are safe?
- Absolutely. We will never share your email address or other personal information with anyone and we guard your
privacy with our secure payment system.